PROGRESSIVE VIOLIN METHOD FOR YOUNG BEGINNERS - BOOK 1 - HOW TO PLAY VIOLIN FOR KIDS
By Peter Gelling
Comes with 1 CD containing violin audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.
Progressive Violin Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play violin - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's violin tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of violins. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the violin is required to teach a child to learn to play violin from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play violin notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of violin playing including correct posture, hand position, arco and pizzicato, and fingering technique for playing 5 beginner violin notes
- Basic violin theory for kids to learn how to read music including time signatures, note values and rests
- Violin tips for kids that every child should know when learning violin
- Shortcuts for how to learn violin fast by getting the most from violin practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play violin today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy violin lessons written by a professional children's violin teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read violin music for kids, with chord symbols for piano or guitar accompaniment
- 21 great sounding violin exercises containing popular easy violin music for kids
Kids violin lessons have never been this easy for parents and teachers who want to teach children to learn how to play the violin, fast.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.