The MEINL Rope Tuned Travel Series Djembes are great drums for everyone from professional musicians to drum circles and recreational players. The patented synthetic construction is used to create a djembe that is ultra-lightweight. At 20% lighter than our fiberglass series djembes, these drums are a great choice to carry to your next gig or on a hike. The hand selected goat skin heads produce the traditional slaps and warm bass tones found in traditional African drums.
Kenyan Quilt pattern
- Goat heads give you authentic sound and feel
- Synthetic shells are perfect for outdoor playing
- Ultra-lightweight makes them easy to carry
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
- Produces sharp slaps and deep bass tones
- Non-slip rubber bottom, also to protect the drum from scratches
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.